Ulaanbaatar /MONTSAME/ Countries around the world have launched vaccination campaigns in their effort to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. As well as securing equitable access to vaccines for their nationals, the World Health Organization (WHO) guideline for countries recommends vaccination of foreign nationals residing in their respective territories without discrimination..Дэлгэрэнгүй ...
Due to strict lockdown, submit your applications regarding visa and resident permit online.
. Дэлгэрэнгүй ...
Temporary and long-term residents returning home
Temporary and long-term residents impacted by COVID-19 can make arrangement to return to their home country. However, requirements may vary depending on their nationality.
TO THE ATTENTION OF COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS INVITING FOREIGN NATIONALS
Please note that if you are arriving on a special charter flight or inviting a foreigner, you must apply for a "visa permit" in advance. According to the visa permit, you will need to obtain an “entry” visa from the Diplomatic Mission and Consulate of Mongolia abroad.
However, if a foreigner requests a visa from a country that does not have a Mongolian Embassy or Consulate; the inviter must apply for a visa on arrival at least 14 days before the foreigner's arrival in Mongolia.
Visa applications are accepted and issued .... Дэлгэрэнгүй ...
Keeping a good hygiene is extremely important
• Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
• Clean and disinfect surfaces frequently especially those which are regularly touched.
Make your environment safer
• Maintain at least a 1-metre distance between yourself and others.
• Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people.
• Avoid the 3Cs: spaces that are closed, crowded o.... Дэлгэрэнгүй ...