Keeping a good hygiene is extremely important
• Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
• Clean and disinfect surfaces frequently especially those which are regularly touched.
Make your environment safer
• Maintain at least a 1-metre distance between yourself and others.
• Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people.
• Avoid the 3Cs: spaces that are closed, crowded or involve close contact.
• Meet people outside.
What to do if you feel unwell
• Know the full range of symptoms of COVID-19. The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, dry cough, and tiredness. Other symptoms that are less common and may affect some patients include loss of taste or smell, aches and pains, headache, sore throat, nasal congestion, red eyes, diarrhea, or a skin rash.
• Stay home and self-isolate even if you have minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, until you recover. Call your health care provider or 119 hotline for advice.
• Keep up to date on the latest information from trusted sources, such as:
Ministry of Health – www.moh.gov.mn
National Emergency Management Agency – www.nema.gov.mn
Local and national authorities and public health units are best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.